This post includes affiliate links which means if you click on any links and purchase something I will make a small commission. For more information please see my disclosure page here.
Does your holiday season include Secret Santa gift exchange?
Then this gift guide for a Secret Santa gift could help save you some time! I know, I know, it’s only August but if you are like me (and my sisters) we are on the lookout for gifts starting in January. LOL
When I’ve been part of a Secret Santa gift exchange, I wanted to find something unique. For me, the best Secret Santa gift I can think of is something that is handmade. Therefore, when I think of handmade and one-of-a-kind, my go to place on the web is Etsy. It’s amazing the time and materials spent on these lovingly created items. You not very likely to find the same exactthings as several other people at the party getting a mass produced item.
Here’s a list of ideas to make your Secret Santa gift shopping much easier.
1. A pampering set. Who doesn’t love to feel pampered? I love handmade soaps and love gifting and getting a consumable product I will definitely use. Etsy has a TON of handmade soaps, lotions, and more that would be fun to stuff a stocking with. There is just something special about getting a handmade product that makes things special.
2. A handmade ornament. Lots of people like to put up Christmas trees and/or decorate wreaths with ornaments. Ornaments can be made out of so many different things and can be elegant to eclectic. Add to the fun with these llama cuties…
3. Handmade notebooks or journal and pen set. While working in engineering, MLM sales, and now blogging and art, I’ve always had a notebook or journal or small calendar/notebook. It is so helpful to have a little place to take notes, draw ideas, and more. Plus, you’ll need something to write with as well like a hand turned wooden pen that is only around $15 plus shipping. What a perfectly unique gift for a coworker, friend or just an acquaintance.
4. Coffee gift sets. Lots of people are big fans of coffee. My dad says he doesn’t quite wake up until he has his coffee in the morning. You might win the Secret Santa gift of the year if you show up with a coffee gift set for a coffee lover. Check out SimpleStepsForLivingLife’s THE COFFEE LOVERS HANDMADE HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE article with different gift ideas from hand forged coffee scoops to mugs to coffee scented candles.
5. Make your own unique gift. Do you love DIY projects? Share your favorite recipe on a cute card attached to a mason jar of the dry ingredients. Try a small canvas piece of holiday art like in this tutorial. For 100 different handmade gift ideas check out this great article by TheSpruceCrafts.com.
The most important thing to remember when looking for a Secret Santa gift.
The most important thing to remember is that the Santa is a secret in this gift exchange! If the gift getter isn’t excited about their Secret Santa gift, sneakily suggest that it was someone else in the office that gave them the present! ha!
More gift ideas on SimpleStepsForLivingLife.com
Luv, twue luv….
When you have a bunch of people to buy for…
This is not exactly a gift idea post, but it’s sooo funny! 🙂
Do you love Pinterest? Me too! Thanks so much if you decide to Pin this article and for stopping by!