Can you believe that 4th of July is already here? That’s why I’m a little late tonight getting this posted. We had so much for shooting off fireworks tonight with our neighbors and watching the spectacular show happening just in our neighborhood! I was so wrapped up in the display that I had forgotten to copy the code from Sinea at DucksNaRow for this weeks blog hop. (Thanks so much for putting this hop together!!!) So without further adieu…
Happy 4th of July “Independence Day” from Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop!
We are so glad you stopped by to join our party ♥ Here are the posts that you visited most last week …
9 Great Dollar Tree Finds – Living On Cloud Nine
10 Uses for Chives – Little House Living
Delicious Lemonade Roundup – Simple Steps For Living Life
Old Fashioned Potato Salad – Aspiring Small Town Girl
Freezing Kale – Little House Living
Best Burger Sauce on a Double Carmelized Onion Burger – Kleinworth & Co
So let’s get this party started!
Please follow our co-hosts this week on FACEBOOK!
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
Follow our Pinterest board?