Hi everyone! I’m a little (ok alot) LATE in getting this posted this week. I’ve kind of had a hiatus during the the month of April. I quit my brick and mortar job, purged my entire house (although it’s hard to even tell it was purged), and took myself and littlest for dental stuff. The blog had to take a back burner approach. I haven’t made much time for creating articles or keeping up with my tiny corner of the web but am coming back on starting next week and going to fill the pages full of our apartment in Kentucky and how my husband and I have collaborated in decorating it(although he has done 80% of searching for just the right pieces within our budget). Check out the first post all about how to install removal wall murals.
Welcome to the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! We are so glad you are here. Are you a mom blogger, food blogger or crafts/DIY blogger who loves our party? Would you be interested in joining our team of co-hosts? If you are, look for details at the end of this post!
Here are the posts that you visited most last week…
7 San Diego Zoo Tips For The Family – Dazzle While Frazzles
10 DIY Wood Pallet Projects – The Kindest Way
How To Make Fabric Flowers – Pillarbox Blue
Top 10 Frugal Food Tips – Happy Humble Home
Ucycled Caddy For Craft Tool Storage – Across The Boulevard
So let’s get this party started!
First, if you have not already followed our hosts on Facebook, please do!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥
We are looking for 2 or 3 new cohosts to add to our team. If you are a seasoned blogger (you have been posting for a little while) who is very active on social media and loves blog parties, let us know that you are interested by emailing Sinea at email@example.com. Put CO HOST BLOG HOP as the subject line so that we don’t miss your inquiry. Be sure to include your website URL in the email and we will get back to you with more details.