Welcome to our party!
Summer is officially here this week! Are your kids out of school yet? We hope you are finding time to get outside and enjoy the change in seasons. Our party is just brimming full of ideas for summer fun. We can hardly wait to see what you share with us this week but, first, let’s see what were last week’s favorites …
Learning To Pace Myself – Grandma’s House DIY
Homemade Peach Pie Ice Cream Recipe – God’s Growing Garden
Antique Bar Cart – Domestic Deadline
I’m Not Everyone’s Pretzel Thin – Living On Cloud Nine
Almond Energy Bites – My Recipes Treasures
So, now, let’s get THIS party started!
This week, please follow our cohosts on FACEBOOK!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥