Welcome to our party!
Yes, the holidays have finally come!
Here in Louisiana we are breaking out our winter coats for the chilly upper 40 degree dips in temperature. Brrrr! I know that some of you already have snow. YIKES! Our Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop coordinator Sinea from DucksNaRow says, “We have had plow-able snow two times already. The arrival of snow deep enough to plow also means you have snowball making snow, snowman making snow and winter sports enjoying snow. Something for everybody. What I really love about snow at this time of year is when the houses are all lit up with holiday decorations! It is a very special time of year.”
Before we get started, let’s take a look at the posts visited most last week…
Gifts For People Who Have Everything – Rain On A Tin Roof
Eggnog Snickerdoodle Cookie Recipe – Wondermom Wannabe
20 Healthy Appetizers For Thanksgiving – Five Spot Green Living
Graham Cracker Nativity Scene – Gluesticks Blog
Now, let’s get this party started!
This week please follow our co-hosts on Twitter …
Simple party guidelines >>
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.