Can you believe a new week is already in full swing? I hope everyone has had a GREAT Easter weekend. We spent it with my parents and I got to see my sis-in-law, niece, and nephew. It was great! We even had a big adventure going to a minnow/goldfish pond and even buying some bullfrog tadpoles. Those things were neat and creapy at the same time. LOL Ok, without further adieu… Thanks so much for stopping by again for another Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! ENJOY!!!
Welcome to our party! We are so glad you are here. Let’s start out with our features – the posts you viewed the most last week!
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂