Well, Easter and Passover are now behind us – Mother’s Day is right before us – the end of another school year just down the road! Is it just me or does it seem like the clock is ticking faster and faster lately??? Whew! Well, let’s slow down for a bit and enjoy all the wonderful articles people add to the Wonderful Wednesday linky each week that make this Blog Hop such a success. Thanks again for stopping by this week!
Welcome to our party… we can hardly wait to see what you have been up to. But first, here is what you all viewed most LAST week…
How To Be A Tourist In Your Own City – Drugstore Divas
Fluffy Chocolate Chip Muffins – Brooklyn Farm Girl
Square Foot Garden – Harmony Hills Home and Garden
Can YOU Fold A Fitted Sheet? – Ducks ‘n a Row
DIY Teacher Appreciation Gift – Dazzle While Frazzled
Now let’s get this party started!
Please follow our co-hosts this week on Pinterest…
Here are our simple party rules…
- Please follow our hosts on this week’s social media. ♥
- Please TWEET our party ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive 🙂
Follow our Pinterest board?