All day today I’ve had the song The Final Countdown by Europe playing in my head over and over while I upload the code for this week’s Wonderful Wednesday. Oh those synthesizer melodies are just stuck up there in my noggin reminding me that Christmas is next week! Can you believe it! Looking for a little way to decompress all the holiday stress? Get lost in the rabbit hole that is the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! Leave a link if you want. There’s plenty to see and fun to be had!
One week until Christmas! We are so glad you came by for the final Wonderful Wednesday party of 2018! We will be taking next week off from our party to spend Christmas with family and friends. Our blogs will be featuring a collection of great holiday crafts and recipes by our hosts. Mark your calendars to come back for our next blog hop, on Tuesday evening January 1, 2019!
Most Viewed on Wonderful Wednesday
25 Craft Blog Affiliate Programs – Mom Resource
Santa Mugs and Hot Chocolate – The Style Sisters
Layered Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe – Delightfully Made
Pepperoni Pizza Trisket Tray – Engineer Mommy
Nativity Themed DIY Christmas Tree Ornaments – Adventures of a DIY Mom
So, let’s get this Wonderful Wednesday party started!
This week, come on by our blogs and subscribe. You will find out when our parties have started!
Simple Wonderful Wednesday party guidelines:
- Please TWEET our party. ♥
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- If you are NEW, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are?
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive. Thanks! ♥