Welcome to another week of the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! We are so glad you’re here.
It’s the final push to get all your plans together for Thanksgiving whether you’re hosting this year or traveling somewhere to visit family. Some of this weeks features could definitely help you with all that!
Join this week’s blog hop to find inspiration from dozens of bloggers for all things home and family including crafts, decor, DIY, fashion, recipes, fitness, gardening, travel, home improvement, and so much more!
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger then be sure to link up below. You never know when it will be your turn to be our next feature!
Before we get the party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this weeks features.
Meet The Hosts
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela – THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Kera – HAUTE HOUSE LOVE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
Christmas is on everyone’s mind these days. It will be here before we know it. The most popular post this week was this Christmas Wish List. I think a lot of us are still looking for some ideas for those hard to buy for people.
If you happen to have a good source for free pinecones, or a stash of them from previous years that have lost some of their cinnamon scent, then this could be the perfect project for you. Without the use of glue or wire, this pinecone wreath would go together so quickly!
I think all of us could handle getting just a little bit more organized and if you find hosting Thanksgiving to be a very stressful time for you then this post is perfect for you! She shares tips and tricks and even a Thanksgiving Planner to help you make this day be so much simpler and stress free!
This time of year most of us do a lot more baking and this Cinnamon Roll Pie that Angela shared looks like a must-try to me!
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured graphic below if your post was featured this week, and hyperlink it to this post on your blog or sidebar. We love showing you off!
Let’s Get This Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.