Hi Everyone! Hope your summer is going great. If you’re wondering why my posting has been few and far between it’s because I’ve been busy with visiting the pool, seeing family, fixing up my house and more.
Thank you so much for continuing to visit SimpleStepsForLivingLife.com! I hope you enjoy all the different posts below…
Welcome to our party! Do you believe it that this is the last party for June? Where does the time go? We know you have a lot going on and we are so thrilled that you stopped by, anyway! Be sure to check out our features from last week’s party and do visit a few that really strike your fancy, too. Next week’s spotlight will be on the ones you visited the most today♥
Hanging A Plate Gallery Without Plate Hangers Or Nails – LeCultivateur
FASTer Way To Fat Loss Program – Curly Crafty Mom
Patriotic Tree – Debbie Dabble Blog
2 Ingredient Banana Bread Bites – Healthy Helper Blog
Easy Ice Cream Cake – Simple Joys
So, let’s get this party started!
This week, please follow our co-hosts on Twitter!
- Please TWEET our party ♥ Use the hashtag #WWBlogHop
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. No Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit others. Let them know you stopped!
- If you are NEW to Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥ Help us find your posts – tell us what number they are!
- NOTE: party entries appear in REVERSE. i.e. the most recent entry goes to the top! That way all of our guests will have a chance to be seen no matter when they arrive.
- Thanks! ♥