This blog post includes affiliate links. For more information please visit my disclosure page.
Are you a stacker, stuffer, keeper? If you are, you probably know what I mean by those things. I am all three. I stack paperwork here and there, stuff drawers too full, and keep things that make no sense to keep but just can’t seem to let go of.
Well, that’s not exactly true.
My family has moved many times in the last 7 years…. from a house to a hotel to a rental house to an apartment to a house to a duplex (plus small storage building) and then moved our stuff into one big storage unit then to a house we are in now. WHEW! With each move to a house or storage or duplex, we have had a yardsale or two. Every yardsale, or craigslist sale, we have literally gotten rid of a driveway full of stuff. HOW DOES IT SEEM TO KEEP MULTIPLYING??
I have no idea.
But in order to curb the clutter, I’m willing to part with some of that hard earned yardsale cash for a product like the Conquer Your Clutter Super Bundle. Even better, it’s not just one “product” but has a BUNCH of products all bundled together just to help get rid of the overwhelm! The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas is just one of the great resources that is included in the bundle at it is usually $47.00 just by itself. Helena is a professional organizer who “helps women get their homes and routines organized so they can stay sane and enjoy life, and I coach and train new professional organizers helping them make their organizing passion a career.”
For the same price, you not only will get the Home Management Binder & Family Planner but all of these….
(shouldn’t there be a cape or something? LOL)
Cleaning & Chores
- 2017 Motivated Moms Chore Planner by Susan Cramer ($9.00)
- 30 Day Guide to a Clean and Organized Home by Rachel Jones ($27.97)
- Energy Budget: Time Management for the Chronically Ill (And Others With Long-Term Roadblocks) by Rachel Ramey ($78.00)
- The Three Systems Every Family Needs by Saren Loosli ($24.00)
- Chaos To Clutter-Free: 16 Realistic Steps To An Organized Home by Davonne Parks ($4.99)
- Freed from Clutter: Declutter Course by Becky Mansfield ($47.00)
- Step-By-Step Decluttering: Your Guide To Less Stuff And An Uncluttered Home by Sarah Mueller ($15.00)
- 30 Days To An Organized Life by Kimberlee Stokes ($9.00)
- Home Management For The Homeschool Mom: Simplifying The Big Things So You Don’t Miss The Little Things by Amy Roberts ($9.99)
- Home Organizing DIY Assessment Workbook by Andi Willis ($7.00)
- Organizing For School Success Kit by Saren Loosli ($27.00)
- Organizing Life As Mom by Jessica Fisher ($12.00)
- Sanity Savers For Christian Moms: Simple Solutions For A More Joy-filled Life! by Kristi Clover ($5.99)
Managing Your Time
- 5 Days To A Better Morning by Crystal Paine ($2.99)
- Mindspace: 10 Practices To Help You Let Go Of Mental Clutter And Make Room For More Joyful, Creative Living by Melissa Camara Wilkins ($9.99)
- Never-Ending To-Do List: A One-Hour Solution for Busy Parents Who Want Less Stress And More Fun by Kelly Holmes ($4.99)
- Routine Cards by Rachel Norman ($6.00)
- Spend Your Days: How to Control Time with Rocks, Bullets, Chisels, & a Boat by Tsh Oxenreider ($8.00)
- Meal Planning Made Easy by Kelly Smith ($7.95)
- The Printable Recipe Binder Kit by Kalyn Brooke ($12.00)
- The Ultimate Guide To Freezer Cooking by Crystal Barton ($10.00)
Organizing Paperwork & Digital Files
- 10 Steps To Organizing Photos & Memorabilia by Lisa Woodruff ($3.95)
- 2017 Budget Planner by Jessi Fearon ($19.97)
- Evernote Essentials by Brett Kelly ($29.00)
- Paperwork: Sorted! by Chrissy Halton ($12.39)
- Spend Well Budgeting System: Printable Files To Help You Take Control Of Your Finances by Carrie Lindsey ($5.99)
- The Sunday Basket: Weekly Paper Organizing & Planning by Lisa Woodruff ($7.95)
- The Ultimate Unofficial Dropbox Guide by Jason Glaspey ($29.00)
- 2017 All Inclusive Binder by Mique Provost ($19.99)
- 2017 Christmas Planner by Mandi Ehman ($4.00)
- 2017 Homestead Management Printables by Quinn Veon ($8.99)
- 2017 Thanksgiving Planner by Mandi Ehman ($3.00)
- Homekeeping Foundations Kit: The Perfect DIY Homekeeping Binder Kit by Clean Mama ($20.00)
- Homeschool Mom Life Binder by Heather Bowen ($19.99)
- How To Create Your Own Printables by Laura Smith ($49.00)
- Printable Planner Stickers by Rachael Wynn ($28.46)
- The Home Management Binder & Family Planner by Helena Alkhas ($47.00)
- Wanderlist: Your Travel Planning Toolkit by Kimberly Tate ($12.99)
Let’s face it, that’s a whole bunch of ways to help “conquer the overwhelm” right?
For more information on this bundle please click here or if you’re ready to jump in…