Welcome to another week of the Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop! We are so glad you’re here. Can you believe Fall is soon to be winter? whewww!
Who else is in that awkward stage where half your house looks like Christmas and half like Thanksgiving? Right there with you! In spite of that fact it’s been a wonderful fall so far with lots of days just the right temperature for sweaters but with that crisp feel to the air.
Join this week’s blog hop to find inspiration from dozens of bloggers for all things home and family including crafts, decor, DIY, fashion, recipes, fitness, gardening, travel, home improvement, and so much more!
A friendly reminder to our guests that as a courtesy to the hosts, we ask that you follow every host on at least one social media channel.
If you are a blogger then be sure to link up below. You never know when it will be your turn to be our next feature!
Before we get the party started, let’s meet the hosts and check out this weeks features.
Meet The Hosts
- Ahna – HAMMERS N HUGS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Anne & AnnMarie – SIMPLY 2 MOMS | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Angela – THE SHORT ORDER COOK | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Bev – ECLECTIC RED BARN | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Cindy – SIMPLE STEPS FOR LIVING LIFE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Emily – LeCULTIVATEUR | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Jana – HARVESTING HOME | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Kera – HAUTE HOUSE LOVE | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Penny – PENNY’S PASSION | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Sinea – DUCKS ‘N A ROW | FB | IG | PINTEREST | TWITTER
- Tammy – MY LIFE ABUNDANT | FB | IG | PINTEREST
- Tara – STILETTOS AND SHIPLAP | IG | PINTEREST
This week the top viewed post was from none other than our own Tammy at My Life Abundant with her Farmhouse Christmas DIY Projects!
Feet Under My Table shared a fun project making little trees using pinecones and some moss. It’s super quick and easy, especially if you have a great source for free pinecones like she did!
Linda from Crafts a la mode shared a post full of farmhouse Christmas ideas linking all sorts of helpful posts and diy projects. Be sure to check out each link she shares.
With Thanksgiving drawing ever closer I’m sure many of you are looking to finalize your menu. Look no further! Wanderlust and Wellness shares a fantastic Thanksgiving Salad that is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Be sure to grab our Specially Featured graphic below if your post was featured this week, and hyperlink it to this post on your blog or sidebar. We love showing you off!
Let’s Get This Party Started
- Please follow all hosts on AT LEAST 1 of their social channels.
- Add as many family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO Etsy shops, adult sites, or blog parties please.
- Visit others. Caring is sharing. Like, comment, and pin posts.
- Party entries appear in REVERSE. This way your entries will be seen no matter when you arrive.
- Please TWEET our party and invite others to join.