Oh, goodness! More and more my weeks are becoming whirlwinds of tasks, playtime, meals, and sleep. I’m taking a couple breaks this week to chill, have fun with blog hopping, and maybe even read a magazine! That’s right!!! I’m going to relax. Hope you have a relaxing week too! Have fun checking out all the creative and fun ideas from this hop!
We had lots of fun last week at our party and these are the posts you visited the most…
So let’s get this party started!
Simple Guidelines …
- Please follow our hosts on social media – it may take a few weeks but we sure do appreciate it! (social media links below) ♥
- Please TWEET our party.
- Add as many of your family-friendly posts as you would like to. NO giveaways, Etsy shops, adult sites or blog parties, please.
- Visit two or more others. Let them know you’ve been there!
- When you are PINNING, please remember to do it from the original post. ♥
- Follow our Wonderful Wednesday PINTEREST board, if you’d like (below) ♥
- If you are new, let us know in the comments so that we can follow you back. ♥
- And, thanks for joining us!
Sinea of Ducks ‘n a Row
Saira from Mom Resource and Bath Time Fun Time
Tammy of My Life Abundant
Heidi Jo of Simplee Thrifty
Kim of 2JustByou
Shannon of Crafty Mama In Me
Marilyn of Marilyn’s Treats
Candace of Musings Of Candace Jean
Rachel of Busy Mommy Media
Jennifer of Engineer Mommy